NMMS Music Home Page
Mr. Jauregui - Music Director
Greetings Husky Musicians!!! We are looking forward enjoying another wonderful year of exciting musical learning and music performance. With the addition of a fourth band, it is so wonderful to announce that every student who wishes to learn and play on a band or string instrument, or sing in the choir, should be able to enroll.
Music courses offered at North Mtn. Middle School
- Cadet Band (Beginning) - Period 4 (6th thru 8th grades)
- Cadet Band (Beginning) - Period 6 (6th grade)
- Symphonic Band (Intermediate) - Period 3
- Concert Band (Advanced) - Period 5
After School Music Courses
- Beginning Strings ( Tues & Thurs after school class 2:30-3:20)
- Advanced Strings (Mon & Wed after school class 2:30-3:20)
- Choir (Friday after school class 1:00-1:50)
***Are you interested in enrolling in a band or string or choir class? See Mr. Jauregui in the Music Room 13 for Information. It is not too late to enroll!!!
NMMS Music Calendar 2022-23
|Aug||17||2022||Wed.||3:30-6:00 pm||Instrument Rental Night|
|Nov||29||2022||Tues.||all day||MPR - Winter Music Program Set up & Practices|
|Nov||30||2022||Wed.||all day||MPR - Winter Music Program Set up & Practices|
|Nov||30||2022||Wed.||6:30 PM||NMMS Winter Music Program|
|Jan||18-20||2023||W-TH-F||in class||Music Group Yearbook Pictures Taken during music classes|
|Feb||28||2023||Tues.||all day||MPR - Spring Music Program Set up & Practices|
|Mar||1||2023||Wed.||all day||MPR - Spring Music Program Set up & Practices|
|Mar||1||2023||Wed.||6:30 PM||NMMS Spring Program|
|Mar||17||2023||Fri.||all day||Concert Band only - performs at Estudillo Elem. (9:00 – 9:30), Park Hill Elem. (10:15 – 10:45), Record Elem. (11:30 – 12:00), Round 1 (12:30-2:00) Field Trip|
|Apr||21||2023||Fri.||all day||Choir Field Trip SJHS Choir Clinic & Round 1|
Music Student Performance Uniform
Music Uniform is to be provided by the music student. Please contact Mr. Jauregui by October 1st if you need assistance with providing your own uniform.
- White Button Shirt with a collar - no tee shirts - no polo shirts
- Black long Pants (New Black Jeans are OK)
- Black Socks
- Black Shoes (or darkest shoes that you own)
Green tie will be provided by the Music Program for check out.